Programme on board:
- the premiere of the opera L'Odyssée de la Lumière et
du Temps - 24 preludes for woman voices.
Music: Murielle Lucie Clément. Libretto: Isaline
- Presentation of two new books from
Hans Boland: Russische zon. Over Poesjkin - publisher:
Bas Lubberhuizen (Amsterdam).
novels in verses - publisher: De Papieren Tijger
- Exhibition: Poesjkin and his muze, conducted by Etto Krijger.
- Lecture of Frans Suasso, Pushkin-expert and biographer.
- Recticals: Russian poet and Pushkin-expert
Hans Boland: Graf Nulin
Open microphone for passengers.
- Exchange of cultural ties of the Netherlands with Russia
- Ceremonymaster: Marc Marc, artist and Moscow traveller.
Literair & musical Pushkin-trip with the luxure cruise ship "Columbus" from Amsterdam to the Zaanse Schans and Zaandam (and back again).
Sunday 6 june 1999
Entry for this trip by transfering a fee of 55 guilders (including coast-cruise, programme, entrance Czaar Peter house)
or 90 guilders to also include a extensive buffet to Postbank account 79.877.27 of Stichting Water & Cultuur,
Amsterdam with notification of Pushkin-trip and full name and address. Always first call for information: +31 (0)20 62 79 343 of
+31 (0)20 61 24 378
Take off Sunday, 6 Juni 1999. Welcome on board at 10:30 - take off at 11:00 - behind the central train station
Amsterdam, landing stage 3,
- 17:00 coming back in Amsterdam.
Initiative Poesjkin-trip: Etto Krijger. Thanks to: City cancel of Zaanstad, Bookshop Pegasus, publishers
Bas Lubberhuizen and De Papieren Tijger, Ministery of Education/Culture /Science , City cancel of Amsterdam,
Shipping trade Holland Party Cruise Amsterdam, Hubert Kraaivanger, Fred Gales, Rosa Bandury and all spreakers.
Design byMarc Marc